Here’s some quick internet dating tips. As always, take them with a pitch salt and have a great time using the Net to meet like-minded people – it’s about fun not advice.
• Decide first on want you want from online dating sites: marriage, long-term partner, quick fling, friends, some fun?
• Read reviews of different – almost all site reviews; just search for them;
• Decide if a particular site is within your budget – don’t be fooled by ‘Join for a buck for three days!’. Believe me, you can’t much in three days!
• Personally, if you can afford it I would recommend join at least two internet dating site, because, that way you’re more likely to meet more people and as a consequence achieve your goals quicker;
• I’m sure you are aware: never give out any personal information whatsoever until you are completely satisfied the personal you are in contact with is trustworthy;
• Before meeting some one, tell your friends and relatives of your intentions, and tell them where you are going.
• Above all – HAVE FUN!
There are just some simple internet dating tips! Dating should be enjoyable and a new experience, so treat is that way – and have a great time too!
(From the internet dating guide)